Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Still going strong!

I am still Raw for breakfast, lunch and snacks. I occasionally do dinner too, but end up snacking late at night, so I like to cook healthy dinner, as to avoid late night snacking. It is such a part of my life now, where I don't have to prepare, I just have all the necessary foods available always. I feel wonderful. I have lost weight. I have an appointment with my doctor soon, so I will see just how much weight I have lost. I thought losing weight would become the biggest motivator to stick with eating raw, but it's actually the glorious way that I feel that is assuring me that this is how I want to live and feel always.

Ella is eating raw with me most of the time. Kirk drinks smoothies with me and munches on my raw snacks right along with me. I will update with some yummy looking pictures soon.

1 comment:

Sparklinbecks said...

That so so great you are doing so well! The feeling of eating better really is a great motivator!