Friday, May 16, 2008

Stole from Rebeccas blog ;)

Four jobs I've had:
1. Subway
2. Daycare
3. Waitress
4. Mommy!


Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Steel Magnolias (my fave!)
2. Legends of the Fall
3. My Girl
4. Jerry Maguire

Four places I've lived:
1. Petaluma, Ca
2. Montana
3. Oregon
4. San Francisco


Four places I've been:
1. Disney land
2. Texas
3. Idaho
4. hmmm...I have not started my traveling part of life yet, lol.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Little House on the Prairie
3. Food Network
4. Family Guy (well I laugh or comment about "how wrong" some of the jokes are when Dh watches. Not a big t.v. girl)

Four people who email me regularly
1. Arielle
2. Steph
3. ATM!
4. Kirk

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta
2. bagels
3. Seafood
4. All of the above, before my new eating lifestyle

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Peru (Machu Picchu)
3. France
4. East Coast

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Bike riding
2. eating healthy
3. Holidays
4.Oregon trip

No comments: